Kelly Jensen, HDSI Career Advisor
Career advising is available to both undergraduate and graduate data science students.
Career Advising Appointment Schedule:
- Mondays 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (virtual or in-person)
- Thursdays 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (virtual only)
If the time blocks above do not work based on your class schedule, please provide an alternate day/time and I’ll do my best to be flexible. Additionally, I will offer in-person drop-in office hour on Wednesdays 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. All in-person appointments and office hours are located in SDSC, Room 204E
Students should email HDSICareerServices@ucsd.edu at least 48 hours in advance to schedule an appointment. In your email, please include:
- First and last name
- Preferred date/time AND alternative date/time based on appointment hours
- Reason for appointment (Resume review, career exploration, interview preparation, etc.) If you are requesting a resume or cover letter review, please attach your document to the email. *Appointments are only 30 minutes so please limit discussion topics to 1-2 items. You can make follow-up appointments as needed.
- Preference for virtual, phone, or in-person appointment
- Cell phone number and carrier (if you would like a phone appointment or to receive a text message confirmation)
*If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please email me as soon as possible in advance so I can schedule another student for the time slot.