Frequently Used Forms
- Submit An Online Petition- Undergraduate Petition System
- Use this system to request a course substitution on your Degree Audit, or to request pre-approval to substitute a course on your Degree Audit.
- Course Substitution: Use this type of petition if you have already received a grade for the course you wish to substitute
- Pre-Approval: Use this type of petition for a course you have not yet enrolled in, or are currently enrolled in.
- Petitions must be submitted individually. If you have multiple petition requests, submit each in a separate petition.
- Sample Petition Instructions:
- Submit a Course Pre-authorization Request- EASy
- Use this system to request instructor approval to override prerequisites or to request to enroll in a major restricted course
- Note: Prerequisites are strictly enforced, but some students may have met the prerequisite through an alternate course (ex: CSE 190 in place of DSC 40A). In these cases, a pre-authorization request must be submitted to override the prerequisite restriction codes in WebReg.
- Double Major Petition (pdf)
- More information on double major petitions is available here
- Special Studies Form – Coming Soon