The Student Affairs staff will be working remotely and will continue to be available outside of advising hours through the Virtual Advising Center.
WI22 Drop-In Advising Hours:
- Tuesdays: 9:00 am — 11:30 am PST
- Thursdays: 1:30 pm — 3:30 pm PST
- Sign-In through “Meet with Advisor” on the Virtual Advising Center
Academic Appointment Advising Hours:
- Mondays: 1:30 pm — 3:30 pm PST
- Fridays: 9:00 am — 11:30 am PST
Peer Advising Hours:
- Peer advising available via appointment
Career Advising Hours:
- Career advising appointments are not currently available. If you have a career related question, please contact the Career Center until we resume appointment times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
All students are strongly encouraged to connect with the DSC department through the Virtual Advising Center for non-urgent academic inquiries. The DSC Student Affairs team will respond to student inquiries in the VAC within 24-48 hours.
Students can access the Virtual Advising Center through TritonLink or by directly by clicking the VAC Button on this page. To reach the DSC Undergraduate Advising Office directly, choose “Data Science” from the drop-down menu under “Direct To.” Choose “Notify Via Text Message” to ensure you see the VAC response as soon as a DSC Advisor has responded.
Students can refer to the VAC after drop-in sessions and advising appointments for a summary of the meeting and access any discussed links. Please note that we do not schedule appointments or provide long term planning through the VAC.